- Earn an MA in Labor Studies or a BA in Urban and Community Studies
- Advance professionally and personally in a supportive environment
- Explore the dynamics of urban life, community empowerment, and worker movements
- Strengthen your ability to advocate for labor rights, stronger communities, and social justice
- Receive up to $30,000 for graduate study or up to $20,000 for undergraduate study.
Workers’ World Today is a free publication that empowers all workers, regardless of social or political affiliations. Distributed throughout New York City, our paper has a mission to educate workers and provide them with relevant information pertinent to the workforce such as workers’ compensation, discrimination on the job, workers’ rights, and more.